In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter RGPD), EuroPatches reveals this Policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data.
Marco Antonio Cosano Palomero
Place of business: Calle Susana Benitez 42
Puente Genil - Córdoba - Spain
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- EuroPatches.com needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given EuroPatches.com permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in EuroPatches.com legitimate interests
- EuroPatches.com needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
Users may exercise the following rights recognized by the GDPR at any time:
- Access right: Users have the right to obtain information about whether they are treating personal data that concerns you, accessing them and obtaining information about the treatment performed.
- Right of access to your personal data.
- Right to rectification: Users have the right to rectify your personal data in the event that they were inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: Users have the right to delete data when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or when the rest of the circumstances are legal.
- Right to restriction of processing: Users have the right to request a limitation in the processing of their personal data, so that the treatment operations that should correspond to each one are not applied to them. case, in those cases foreseen in art. 18 of the GDPR.
- Right to data portability: Users have the right to receive their personal data in a structured format, as long as said data are the sole responsibility of the user and have been provided by the user. Users can exercise these rights in the following ways.
As well as if the they are customers or not, EuroPatches, users can exercise their rights by sending a communication by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the right they wish to exercise.
EuroPatches follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
Necessary cookies are crucial for the basic functions of the website and the website will not work in its intended way without them. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
- PHPSESSID - https - session
- wpcookiemodule - https - 3 months
- PrestaShop-* - https - 1 month
- view - https - 1 month
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- CONSENT - https - 2 years
- _ga - https- 2 years
- _ga_7H7PCCENZH - https- 2 years
Advertisement cookies are used to deliver visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages they visited before and analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaign.
- YSC- https - session
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE - https - 5 months 27 days
- yt-remote-device-id - https - never
- yt-remote-connected-devices - https - never
Note that EuroPatches has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
EuroPatches does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
GRIEVANCE / DATA PROTECTION OFFICER:
If you have any queries or concerns about the processing of your information that is available with us, you may contact EuroPatches at email@example.com. We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.